At my desk in the SOS office
1253 PM
Tired
Saw an ugly baby saturday at the Frayser Helath clinic
About to begin Terrify No More by Gary Haughen
So ya, the whole poop in the tub thing actually got resolved the day after i posted about it. And my parents decided that since i was now 23 and had no cable thAT A RESPONSIBLE BIRTHDAY PRESENT FOR ME WAS A wII. sORRY ABOUT THE CAPS LOCK. I cannot type well. So anyways my life is going well and I still love mt\y job.
On a serious note, I went to a free-healthcare clinic in Frayser on Monday in order to participate in a "secret patient" program that my friend set up. Its kinda like secret shoppers but different. Anyways I made up some reason for being there and sat in the waiting room for over 3 hours even though I had an appointment. Also, almost every person that was in there was a young, pregnant woman, or had a young child. The reason that these clinics take so long is that they are sorely understaffed. As i selfishly thought about them wasting my time, I was struck by how ungrateful I was that I can afford insurance and good healthcare. And saddened b y the plight of these people whohave to suffer through this when they do actually need the help. Just whats on mym mind I miss and love all of ya'll.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment