Alright, alright, alright. I guess it's time to clear up some confusion that's been buzzing around this joint for some time now. Here's the deal. (The following words are spoken on behalf of myself and a certain Kristen Straw and Jennifer Wilmore.)
We feel as if some major life events have occurred over the course of the past 5 months and this informative little hot-spot has not been properly utilized in the midst of these grand happenings. Sooo, the three of us (while visiting together in Ethiopia) took it upon ourselves to update everyone on your behalf...and what details we did not know, we made up. It was fun for us really, as we find ourselves thoroughly hilarious. A few of you failed to write of your recent engagements, some forgot to tell us whether or not they had intentions of moving to Birmingham after the two job interviews they had last spring, some have changed jobs, and some have just gone MIA altogether. Our intentions were to subtly yet firmly encourage blog activity.
So, until we get some steady posting around this place, we've got more to come...so without further adieu...Mr. Brian Sharon:
I am currently in the 2nd year of my 23-year doctorate program. So far, I haven’t switched specialties. Yesterday while eating a zebra cake in lab and simultaneously artificially inseminating a lab rat, I had an epiphany. You see, I have felt a bit Eeyore-ish lately, and couldn’t for the life of me figure out what was up. My epiphany occurred when I discovered the date of the onset of my gloom: January 27, 2009. This is the date of my last blog entry.
Since rediscovering the blog, I have vowed to blog on a more regular basis. So here we go. Bought a new house, 14 baby rats were birthed in late April and have since all produced offspring, and I just recently learned of a cranberry patch where I have been invited to pick for free come Spring 2010! And as we all know, 97.9865785% (prime number) of Caucasian, left-handed people of Jewish descent who eat 32 freshly picked cranberries an hour will live an average of 3.28575792 minutes longer than those who never even stumble upon a patch. Lucky me! w00t.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Lucky me too!
And me!
i just saw this for the first time. i JUST saw this. and it cleared the Eeyore-ishness right out of my system. i do, however, wish i'd discovered it 2 days later... on october 19th, 2009 (10192009)-- which is a prime number. a pretty big one. w00t.
Post a Comment