Wednesday, July 15, 2009

John and Will came to visit!!


I felt like I was back at the 626.
I think John was winning at this point. Until I pounced on them both and took them out with the cushions...


They had a little too much fun with a plastic bag. Yes, they're the same plastic bags we have in the States (At least I think. I'm finding that the longer I'm here the more I forget about small details like that in America)

So good to see these guys again! We had a great time on the mountain, looking for monkeys, fireflys, and watching beautiful double rainbows expand before our eyes!

You never know what's waiting for you when you come to Malaysia!

In other news: I will probably, big probably, be staying in this wonderfully hot-all-year-round country (unless you're on the top of their tallest mountain) until March 2010. I'll keep you posted;)

No comments: