Time 1:18 PM
State of Mind: Furious Anger at the Samford Portal
People: I'm all alone.
Ugly Baby: My boss's baby puked on him that was ugly, but she isn't inherently ugly so I'm not sure if it counts.
Dead Cat: I think last tuesday maybe.
So yesterday i decided to drive across the city to go to the apple store to buy an ipod shuffle with the money the easter bunny brought me early( because my parents are in Birmingham at the NCAA tournament and decided to cancel my easter. Anyways turns out will was there too it was the most awesome suprise I've had in a long time, he was in town for easter , so we went and saw our friend play last night.
So life has been goin alright for me, the day after I got back from Ethiopia, I began spring break camps, and we now have just one more week left. Its been going well except for stepping on a nail, but no worries i got a brand new tdap shot for it. Its really been nuts, contrary to popular belief I have very little idea of what i'm doing, so my boss inevitable has to draw out a diagram of how to run new water lines, or how to hang kitchen cabinets on a napkin during breakfeast and then I have to go out to my site and try to convince my campers that I have done these things hundreds of times before. But , i love it here, its really never boring. I work with some amazing people. Anyways my point in this post is to at some point answer the question of what I am goin to do next year. Well, SOS has asked me to intern with them again, and to help them start up a smaller version of their camp in another neighborhood (Orange Mound) which has no real ministry in it at all. I'm really stoked to get in on this ministry in the beginning, the only problem is that it is not a paying position so I will be raising all my support for the year again, so I need ya'l just to pray that God will provide for me again like he did for this year, and that when I make decisions I will be thinking about what God's will is for me and not what my own is.
No comments:
Post a Comment